Mining network is a game that combines free-to-play and play-to-earn mechanics
MiningNetwork is an NFT play-to-earn mining game living on the WAX blockchain. Shortly after its launch, MiningNetwork has ranked top 3 on the DappRadar ranking board, becoming one of the most played NFT games in the Wax ecosystem over the past 30 days.
- MiningNetwork’s gameplay combines free-to-play and play-to-earn models.
- In essence, MiningNetwork is a game that mimics the mining process of miner machines.
- Players can stake their ASIC NFT and start earning rewards called “shares”.
- Then players can sell those shares in exchange for the in-game token, BITCAKE (BTK).
- Notably, MiningNetwork has recorded over 800,000 users, 24 million transactions, and a trading volume of 460,711 in WAX over the 30 days.
The current bearish trend in the crypto industry may persist for some time, but blockchain gaming seems to be the most resisting sector to the turmoil. According to DappRadar…