Players can collect free FUD, FOMO, ALPHA, KEK to craft the Limited Edition Golden Aaltar
NFT gaming protocol, Aavegotchi just launched the alpha of the Gotchiverse, allowing players to use their pixelated ghosts to earn four fair-launch ERC-20 tokens known as Gotchus Alchemica. They can then use these tokens to craft the LE Golden Aaltar Installation NFT, during the alpha period running through April 30th.
- The alpha launch of the Gotchiverse on the Polygon blockchain introduces gamers to Gotchus Alchemica, the play-to-earn tokens that make up the four elements of the Gotchiverse.
- The Gotchus Alchemica tokens are known as FUD, FOMO, ALPHA, KEK.
- Players can use the collected Gotchus Alchemica to craft the LE Golden Aaltar.
- The Gotchi Lending program enables players to earn tokens passively by lending out their Aavegotchis.
- The Aavegotchi dapp has been gaining traction since the Gotchiverse launch.
The adorable digital ghosts called Aavegotchis are marching into…