HOP will allow governance rights to the Hop Protocol DAO
Cross-chain bridge Hop Protocol has announced the HOP token airdrop as it commences its journey towards complete decentralization and the formation of the Hop DAO. Early protocol users will receive 8% of HOP’s total supply of one billion tokens, with amounts dependent on levels of interaction with Hop Protocol.
- Hop Protocol is launching the HOP token to support the Hop Protocol DAO
- HOP gives holders governance rights and a say in the future of the platform
- The snapshot was taken on April 1st at 12:00 am UTC
- 8% airdropped to early network participants
- HOP airdrop eligibility can be checked here
- At writing, the HOP token has not launched – DO NOT TRY TO PURCHASE HOP!
What is Hop Protocol?
Hop Protocol allows users to bridge assets across Ethereum Layer-2 solutions and sidechains like Polygon. A feature of blockchain technology and DeFi that has become massively important and the subject of much…