SKALE supports an unlimited number of independent blockchains that are native to Ethereum
SKALE stands out as a blockchain solution that brings a zero-gas experience to users. The highly expandable multichain blockchain network is highly favored by developers, with a significant number of dapps joining the fast-scaling ecosystem.
- SKALE (SKL) introduced a configurable network of dapp-specific blockchains that is interoperable, EVM-compatible, and modularity-enabled.
- End users can experience the robust SKALE network at no cost.
- Therefore, more and more dapps are joining SKALE to deliver an ultimate user experience.
- The latest dapps that joined SKALE include Ruby.Exchange, CryptoBlades, and Block Brawlers.
- DappRadar will soon integrate SKALE.
Web 2.0 has been free for decades, but Web3 is currently not. Ethereum, the pioneer smart contract blockchain, has been suffering from high gas fees for the past few years, restraining the platform’s scalability.